Playlist + Mini Life Update

Monday, January 6, 2014





I have compiled a few songs to help you get in the mood for the new year!

+ Brave by Sara Bareilles
+ Neon Lights by Demi Lovato
+ Let It Go (from the Frozen soundtrack)
+ Carried Away by Passion Pit
+ Goodness Gracious by Ellie Goulding
+ Burn by Ellie Goulding
+ Just Keep Breathing by We The Kings
+ Move by Little Mix
+ Something Good Can Work by Two Door Cinema Club
+ This Year by Meghan Tonjes
+ Glory and Gore by Lorde
+ The Silence by Bastille

Guess what else? I got a new cat! A kitten, to be exact. He's black and has the (baby voice) cutest little face ever! We're still debating names, but I'm leaning towards Nemo, Nestle, or Nugget..hmm, seems like I have a fetish for N names. Maybe I'll post some pictures later this week. Who knows?

Oh, and I'm in the process of making a template and all that jazz, so my blog will be a bit more visually appealing. Or a lotta bit. Yeah, definitely a lotta bit.

There will probably be a Teen Wolf review coming in the near future, also.

That's all, I guess.

Ciao for now, muffins!





share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply