Summer Renewal

Wednesday, June 11, 2014



As you have noticed, I've been gone lately. But now it's summer. Finals are over, school is out, and I'm starting high school in less than three months. I've been thinking about that a lot - high school. I mean, how could you not? It's..everything. At least that's what everybody thinks about it.

A few weeks ago, one of my teachers explained that if we had one time in our life where we could start a completely new slate it would be right now. Here, most of the kids are going off to different schools. We'll be in new environments with totally new faces and challenges. No one will know us and we won't know them. So over the summer, we could completely change ourselves and basically restart our lives. That's a pretty big opportunity if you ask me. And I intend to take it.

So, this summer, I encourage you to take maybe a single small quality that you don't particularly like about yourself and attempt to change it. Who knows? It might make things a lot easier for you. It's nice to get a fresh start.


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “Summer Renewal ”

  1. Starting over is a refreshing process. I try to change things up all the time. It's never too late to try something new! Stop by my blog to enter the vintage giveaway!

    Cheers,

    L A

    .TheRavishingBlog.

    .RAVISHING on Bloglovin’ .

    ReplyDelete