Style Icons

Saturday, June 21, 2014

I haven't really had any actual style icons up until a few weeks ago. I would just see a picture of a celebrity and say 'oh, that's a cute outfit', but never really paid much attention to their constant wardrobe or obsess over their style. I say that like it's a bad thing, but I don't really think it is. Now I've been starting to admire and appreciate other people's style and fashion choices. 

As of now, two people come to mind when I hear the words 'style icon'. 
Maia Mitchell and Kylie Jenner.
They both have that modern, grungy, not trying too hard look. While Kylie's style is more understandably put together, Maia's is more laidback. 

Maia Mitchell:






Kylie Jenner:






That's all for now, folks!
Who are some of your style icons?


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “Style Icons”

  1. Can't say I have a specific style icon. But I do steal inspiration from many, although this shifts and changes. Most recently, I've been loving a few ladies on instagram - strangely enough, two middle eastern ladies - admiring their amazing ability to layer clothes and their beautiful kimono style jackets and shoes.

    http://lilysageandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete