Lana Del Rey

Friday, February 14, 2014

I'm pretty sure everyone's heard of Lana Del Rey. And if you haven't...what rock have your been living under?! 


She's an absolutely fantastic singer and songwriter and I've just been craving her music lately. I've been listening to her music for well over a year now, but recently I have rekindled my love for her.

Listening to her music puts me in this..cool reminiscing mood. I'm reminiscing, but I feel uber cool at the same time. I know those are two things that don't go together at all, but that's just what I feel.

Her new album is coming out May 1st and I am ECSTATIC! I cannot wait!

I love Serial Killer and Radio right now, but my favorites are always changing.

I'm also seriously debating on investing in a record player. I'd love to hear her music on a record...sighs. Maybe if her new album comes out in vinyl, I can buy that. I'd buy a billion other records too, so it would be a serious investment. Any recommendations? And also, who are your guys' favorite singers at the moment?




share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Lana Del Rey”

  1. I love Lana Del Rey, she is one of my favorite artists. I wish everyone could enjoy her music, can't wait for her tour - I hope you get to see her in concert, I am sure she is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, so I'm not the only one in this blogosphere! Haha. Well, unfortunately, the tickets were more expensive than I assumed and couldn't get my hands on them before they sold out :( But I saw you came here from my Instagram, which is really cool, I just wanted to say! Thanks for checking out my blog! x

      Delete