In Case You Wanted To Know...#1

Wednesday, March 12, 2014



I apologize for not blogging for almost two whole weeks. Everything in my life is coming  so fast and all of a sudden, I'm always busy. But I'll be blogging more this week, for sure!

That and I totally could have chosen blogging over binge watching The Fosters on Netflix, but whatever...Seriously though, that's a quality television show, let me just tell you. Actually the best show I think I've ever seen in my entire fourteen years.

As I'm telling you this, I'm listening to Callie Jacobs themed playlists on 8tracks with my brother's green Beats headphones. I'm also reading the latest Seventeen magazine, which is fabulous as always.

So, let me tell you some stuff about what I've been doing recently.

Play practice at school has been consuming quite a bit of my time. This year, we're putting on High School Musical. I have a total of one line that is..wait for it...two words. But I still have to go to all the practices and all that jazz. But it's pretty fun for the most part, actually.

I got third in my category at States for archery! It was my first tournament, so that's pretty good, if you ask me. I don't care what my place or score was, though. I felt really good that day and even if I came in last place, I would have been proud of myself. That being said, I've been practicing every day.

This Friday night, I'm going to an Ellie Goulding concert in Philly!! I'm super excited..it's actually gonna be my first concert if you don't count DigiTour back in October. I'll probably be going to the Lana Del Rey concert in May and I'm going to the One Direction concert in August, so that's pretty exciting too!

I've been compiling lists upon lists of makeup items and things that I need want. Hopefully, I can get my hands on a few of them soon. Some of them include the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes and the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation.

But let's get back to the Fosters. I'm so obsessed with that show, it's ridiculous. I've seen every episode almost twice and I just started on Sunday afternoon.

I've also discovered that I really want to get into photography and start playing the guitar (which is unusual because all my life I've watched people play guitar and it just looks so difficult, but I think I could do it..eventually.)

I have some blog posts planned that aren't just as boring and useless as this one. But in the meantime, leave me some comments! How have you been? Any big milestones or setbacks? I genuinely want to know, so hit me up in the comments!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply