Winter Into Spring Makeup

Monday, February 3, 2014

The other day I was floating around YouTube watching a handful of winter makeup tutorials that are easy and wearable for almost everyone. I came across one that I really liked and decided to use. Of course, I switched it up a bit, but you still get the same effect. Actually, I think it would be a great neutral to wear all year around, but it's especially nice this time of year.


Tess Christine has gorgeously tanned skin (yes, all year around. Hard to believe considering she lives in Minnesota, but it is what it is.), if you didn't already notice. I'm that ghostly pale girl who always goes for the lightest shade makeup, so I wasn't sure it would be compatible. Turns out I actually love this look more on me than her, even if that does sound conceited which I know it does. Personally, I love the more neutral toned looks that, at the same time, make it evident that you're wearing a bit of makeup. This would be one of them for all you fellow fair skinned girls!



For the eyeshadows, I use my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I swipe the white color Strange all over my eyelid and then blend in Nooner into my crease and at the outer corner of my eyelid, I swipe the brush in small circular motions. I also use Strange under my brows and in the inner corners of my eyelids and then smudge a little bit of Nooner onto half of my lower lash line.

 I line my water and lash line with a light black eye pencil and top everything off with a Maybelline mascara. Any one of your choice will do, I use the blue one with the long name that I'm too lazy to look up. And occasionally the yellow one.

Do you guys have a go-to makeup look this time of year?

Ciao!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply