February Faves

Friday, February 28, 2014



Today, I thought I would do the usual end of the month favorites post. Mostly because I can't think of anything better, but I'll just roll with it.

As I'm writing this right now, I'm painting my nails with Essie's Mint Candy Apple. It's one of their more famous nail polishes and it's just the perfect winter into spring color! I can only paint my nails on the weekends which I've been taking advantage of lately. So since that had to relevance to the post whatsoever, without further ado I present to you: my February Favorites.

TV Shows: New Girl, Bates Motel, Teen Wolf

Beauty: Naked 3 Palette (as always), Tarte Maracuja Oil

Music: Ellie Goulding (I'm seeing her live in 2 weeks from today eeep!!), Bombadil, The 1975, The Neighbourhood

Books: The Book Thief, Divergent

Apps: The Hunt, 8tracks









share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply