Good as New

Sunday, December 28, 2014



I'm ashamed to say it's been almost six whole months since I've last posted on here. If you're still reading this, I love you for sticking by.

I have countless posts in my drafts at the moment. Over the months of getting acquainted at a new school and making new friends and keeping up grades, I've tried to write several different blog posts, but couldn't seem to make any of them good enough to post. I think I'll try to go make and fix them up after this.

I'll let you in on a little recap of my life over the past few months..

I started high school, so that's pretty cool. Nothing too much to talk about there. It's a lot easier than I expected it to be for some reason.

I've been practicing saving money and spending it only on the things I really want, and I highly recommend you to do the same. It's very rewarding. I buy mostly clothes and makeup with the money though, of course. Haha.

Another thing I really branched out in this year is my music taste. I've discovered I like basically every genre of music. And my favorite has to be indie folk. A couple months ago I didn't even know that was a type of music. If you want to hear some of my playlists here is my 8tracks and I'll definitely be updating it soon, because I haven't for quite a while.

I'm really getting into more high end makeup shopping and saving up to go on a shopping spree at Sephora every once in a while. I'll probably be doing a Christmas haul type post because of all the shopping I did this past week and with all the gifts I received. Would you guys like to see that?

Now it's already going to be 2015 in a couple of days..I almost can't believe it. This year has definitely been quite monumental for me.

This week I finally get to re-decorate my entire room! The excitement is almost unbearable, let me just say. I've been waiting a year and a half to do this and now it's all coming together. Pictures to come, for sure, my lovelies.

How were your holidays? Did you get any good presents?

Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year! Good luck, muffins. <3


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply